- Sept. 22, 2014, Livestock Judging Pre-Regristration Entry Deadline
- Sept. 27, 2014, Livestock Judging Regristration 8am >
- Sept. 27, 2014, Livestock Judging Starts 9am
- Friday, Oct. 3, 2014
- Desserts on Display Entry Deadline
- Scarecrow Contest Entry Deadline
- BBQ Cookoff Check-In - Noon-11pm
- Dessert Battle Entry Deadline - Noon-11pm
- Saturday, Oct. 4th
- 8 am - BBQ Cook-Off & Jack-Pot Beans
- 8 am - Mutton Bustin' Entry Deadline
- 9 am - Livestock Judging Contest Begins
- 5 pm - Winners of BBQ Cook-Off Annouced
- 9:30 pm - Mutton Bustin' Blow-out
- Sunday, Oct. 5th
- 3 pm - Miss & Little Miss Round-Up Horsemanship Contest - Arena
- Monday, Oct. 6th
- 7 pm - Miss & Little Miss Round-Up Personality Contest - Coliseum
- 7 pm - Best Western Entry Wear Deadline
- Tuesday, Oct. 7th
- Scarecrow Contest Judging
Welcome to the Guadalupe Agriculture and Livestock Fair Association
website. We invite you to our county’s 131st fair during the second week of October in Seguin, Texas
Our fair brings new attractions
like Wine Tasting
three days in the Coliseum plus old favorites like Mutton Bustin'
, the Kids Corral
and Animal Specialties
Please stay tuned as we continue to update our website to better serve you.
See you at the fair!
This year we will be holding our first wine tasting on Thursday, Friday and Saturday in the Coliseum.
Another great year of Professional Rodeo planned for 2014. Welcome Wild Card Rodeo Roughstock Inc back to Seguin.
The highlight of the Rodeo - each night at halftime you will find 6 contestants running the mutton. Sign your child up for the event.. ages 4-7, weight limit of 60 lbs.
GCFA Mission & Purpose
The activities, membership and scholarship and educational opportunities provided by the Guadalupe County Agricultural and Live stock Fair Association are open to all people 18 years of age or older, regardless of social or economic level, race, color, sex, religion, handicap or national origin.
Our purpose is to encourage agricultural, horticultural and stock farming through the maintenance of a public fair and exhibits of stock and farm products.
Our purpose is to foster and promote these activities conducted by the Association, and to provide to the general public the educational opportunities associated with those activities.
Our purpose is to offer advanced educational opportunities to the youth of the area by granting scholarship monies to students enrolled in agricultural or livestock studies.
Our purpose is to encourage and stimulate economic activity in Seguin and Guadalupe County by the attraction of visitors to the various activities promoted by the Association.