Guadalupe County Fair & Rodeo
2nd Weekend October
Downtown Scarecrow Contest
- Any business, individual, club or organization doing business in or around Seguin can enter, but the display has to be set up downtown to be judged. The Main Street Program can help locate downtown windows for scarecrow displays.
- Fill out the attached entry form or go to the City of Seguin website at www.seguintexas.gov and download an application from the Main Street Program Department.
- Applications can be mailed to Main Street Program, P.O. Box 591, Seguin, Texas 78156 or 211 N. River Street, Seguin, Texas 78155, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 830-386-2532.
- Scarecrows can be anything “family-friendly” that you come up with and must be visible from the street or sidewalk without going inside.
- Judging will be Tuesday, October 4. Certificates will be awarded to the top entrees that show creativity and uniqueness. Have your display up by October 4! All displays should remain up until Monday, October 31.
Download the entry form full details and entry.
Judging Tuesday, October 4th